Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:48:51 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Donald Burr of Borg - http://www.borg-cube.com/" <dburr@borg-cube.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Merger, and what will its effects be on committers?

At 5:33 PM +0000 2000/3/9, Nik Clayton wrote:

>  FWIW, I thought the announcement on Slashdot yesterday produced a lot of
>  good comments.

	I got on there early and tried my best to give good answers to
certain questions.  I don't know if this had an effect or if it was
just the phase of the moon that things wound up being as good as they
did, but I'd like to think I helped.

	I can say that my /karma increased a decent amount, because I got
moderated up on at least a couple of responses.  ;-)

>  Of course, today, the trolls have recovered from the shock, and are taking
>  the opportunity to take over the Bob Bruce interview <sigh>

	Sorry guy, there's only so much I can do.  ;-)

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html>; for
details.