Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:29:17 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-15?Q?Martin_M=E5nstj=E4rna?= <martin.manstjarna@hotmail.com>
To:        apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please port Apache 2.4...

I have been asking for this in the #freebsd chat room on freenode for months. I am going crazy literally here. This consumes me completely. I cannot sleep nor eat. I must have a FreeBSD port of Apache HTTP Server 2.4! Please, for the love of everything that is holy, do it! I can't offer you money, but if I could, I would seriously pay to have somebody release this. It's such an important port... why such a massive delay? :-(