Date:      Sun, 06 Feb 2000 09:25:04 -0800
From:      Joe Bo <ibjoe@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help me with my DNS please?

Hi,

I would like to express gratitude to all those who
answered my request for help on DNS configuration!
Including Len Conrad, Leo Ford, Sabre, Dan Busarow
Martin Welk, Giorgos Keramidas. If you replied
and not mentioned I apologize, my chaotic system.

I got lots of good tips and online resources,
including

http://www.intac.com/~cdp/cptd-faq/index.html
(DNS FAQ)

http://www.dns.net/dnsrd/
(DNS resources directory)

http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/contributions.html
(DNS & BIND resources)

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dns3/chapter/
(Chapters 2 & 9 of the O'Reilly DNS & BIND book

What almost EVERYONE recommended was getting the
O'Reilly DNS & BIND book. I did that, and now I have
a much better idea of what I'm doing, rather than
shooting in the dark like before. I also highly
recommend this book to anyone contemplating setting
up DNS.

Thanks all,

Joe Bo