Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:01:08 +0200
From:      Pascal Pederiva <freebsd@paped.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ? sys/modules/accf_data/.depend

Hi,

if you mount /usr/src AND /usr/obj on the client machines, you can
simply do a 'make installworld installkernel' and the .depend
won't bother you. It doesn't make sense to run buildworld from
every client - but building a customer kernel does.

> a cvs diff on /usr/src gives me:
>
>  ? sys/modules/accf_data/.depend

This simply means, that .depend is a file that CVS does not know anything
about - usually means the file was created later - e.g. during the make.

Pascal