Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:09:07 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG

On Thu, Jul 02, 1998 at 08:34:46AM -0400, Randall Hopper wrote:
> Hmm.  I see 2 people that are in the counted group "we" in "we are asking
> to have the multimedia mailing list [closed]".  And "we" seem to have
> changed the policy for the whole group based upon that.

This will result in my messages not getting to the list except when I
remember to do magic (I'm subscribed over my FreeBSD.ORG account, to
be able to move around FreeBSD-related mail to different other
accounts depending on where I'm located.)

jmb, would you consider adding an extra file to restrict_post (I
assume you use restrict_post), with a list of "known people"?

If you create a suitable group and make it group-writable, Amancio can
administer it (since he asked for it *grin*)

Eivind.