Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:19:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro=20F.=20Giffuni?=" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The web-based bug interface is currently disabled.

 --- Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com> ha scritto:

> Or you could consider helping find a way to
> re-enable
> the www to send-pr while preventing script kiddies
> from
> abusing it.

Well, If heard for years several committers
criticising the whole PR system. Time for bugzilla??

> You could always ask the list for help.

Thanks! I'll do this when I find more time to hunt the
problem. What's weird (for me) is that I don't have
their DNS IP address: since Windows doesn't need it,
the ISP doesn't provide it. My ISP sucks, but it's the
cheapest around here, and for the typical use my
parents give to the computer it's fine.

cheers,

    Pedro.