Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 1995 11:12:49 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        moonhunt@easy.re.kr (HyunSeog Ryu)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hanterm 3.02 porting to FreeBSD

HyunSeog Ryu stands accused of saying:

> Dear everyone whom concerns on Hangul,
>
> I was porting hanterm 3.02 to FreeBSD 2.1.
> hanterm is a modified version to use Hangul(Korean character systems) I/O.

This is really great!  Just the other night I was selling one of our Japanese
customers on why FreeBSD was the ideal system from our point of view
for reliability reasons (which he was happy about), and I happened to mention
the jp* stuff in the ports collection.  He was very impressed, needless
to say.

International usage support like this is a big plus.

> 			Hyunseog Ryu

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[