Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 1995 10:16:48 -0600
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@jhome.DIALix.COM>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Did the troff to HTML c (fwd)

I've got perl script that I hacked out of plexus that does
a pretty fair job of translating man pages to html on
the fly.  It even cross references #include files from
sections 2 and 3.  I'm using it to serve man pages for
FreeBSD, linux, SCO, perl, tcl, and X11.  Its pretty
ugly right now, but it is functional.  If anyone is
interested, I can send a copy.

eric.

--
erich@lodgenet.com