Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 15:46:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pasky <geuro@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PAP

  Everytime i dial out with my ppp.conf configured correctly and
ppp.linup because of my dunamic address, everything goes ok ti'll
after it connects, what happens is it says dial OK, then once that is
done, I get login OK before it even has time to even log in and im not
even connected, im wondering what could it possibly be, I have my pass
set right i have accept PAP and i knwo they use PAP,  I check my logs
it says everything is ok, but im not connected...Im really wondering
if you could possibly know what it is, im using PPP, and i will send
you any of the config files you need of you need to look at it, thank
you and please respond soon