Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:15:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      Leigh Gaffney <freebsd@stgenesis.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Looking fo a keyboard?

Everytime I reboot I have to have that dern keyboard attached.  The
kernel is probing for it but I cannot remember at what address.  I don't
have easy access to the machine so I can't see for myself.  But the
machine hangs until you plug in a keyboard.  It is disabled at the BIOS
and that's not where it's hanging at all.  It's definately something in
the 2.1.0-RELEASE kernel that's looking for it.  Anyone know what this
is?  I'd really like to be able to reboot my machine here remotely but
find it impossible to do. Any ideas?

-Leigh