Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:48:28 -0700
From:      Chris <cdtelting-ml@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Undelete for UFS2?

Just thought I'd ask though I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Nothing
important just my mailbox files for mailing lists including this one.
All my email addresses look alike and I was foulish enough to copy and
paste.  Why oh why I didn't add the backup cronjob I don't know...

Is there anyway to get spools for this list?  It's nice being able to
search messages locally.

Lastly surely someone has implemented a trash folder mechanism for
freebsd... what is it called so I can look up how to install it?