Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:25:23 -0700
From:      "Kerry Davis" <kedavis@uswest.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   SCSI support

The Supported Hardware list doesn't include it specifically, but considering
how many other Adaptec SCSI cards are listed, I'm wondering if the type I
have - AVA-2825, combined SCSI/IDE/Floppy card with VLB interface - might
also work but was just overlooked for listing.

If it helps, the main Adaptec chip I see on the card is labeled AIC-25VL06P

Thank you for your help!

Kerry Davis
Phoenix,  AZ

kedavis@uswest.net