Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:40:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      Erick White <erickw@taurus.oursc.k12.ar.us>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, cjc26@cornell.edu, Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>, Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Jonathan Chen <jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Good times" `virus' now a real possibility...

	Yah  with the MsCe certifications test though ladies and
gentleman, M$ is playing around (As usual) and retiring test after
suckering (Uhmmm) I mean getting others to pay for their certifications.
What there planning with the price ranges for the joke they call Win2000
is going to put more people on to UNIX. I mean they can spend all the
money they need for MicroShaft Winblows or they can go with a real
operating system.

		Your Friend: Erick