Date:      Sun, 03 Feb 2008 11:48:13 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        rc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug in 470.status-named?

Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav wrote:
> > Checking for denied zone transfers (AXFR and IXFR):
> > [: 0: unexpected operator
> >
> > It's intermittent, so I'm not sure if I can track down the exact cause.
> Try this patch for debugging purposes. If you hit the debug statement
> post to hackers@ and we'll follow up.

I found the problem.  It's pretty much the same as 100.chksetuid, except
worse: 470.status-named runs two sort processes in parallel, both of
which grow to ~25 MB before being zapped.  I didn't spot it earlier,
because 100.chksetuid would kill named, leaving room (just barely) for
470.status-named.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no