Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 1995 09:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        roberto@Keltia.Freenix.FR
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Daily Usenet report (fwd)

> I  get it from times to  times too. I've not  really tried to see where the
> df  output is messed up  though. I don't  think it  is  something to bother
> with...

I got a message saying that innstat does a df on various configurable
directories, and if they happen to be on the same filesystem (and some
usually are), you will get multiple df's for that filesystem.  So, it's
an inn peculiarity, and not really a problem.

--
Alan Batie                            ______
batie@agora.rdrop.com                 \    /      Freedom for me to be and do