Date:      Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:07:00 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Lyubomir Grigorov <lyubomir@grigorovl.eu>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: POWER3 / IBM 7028-6E1

I don't know what you and Nathan talked about; but, did you try the PPC(32)
or PPC64?
Also, what is the layout of the NetBSD CD? The PPC(64) CDs have a HFS boot
partition that is recognized by the Apple-Mac firmware version of Open
Firmware/Boot. You may want to contact the Open Firmware mailing list and
ask for the boot commands.