Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:49:57 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CFT/CFR: NUMA policy branch

Hi,

I've updated the NUMA branch again:

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/compare/master...erikarn:local/adrian_numa_policy

The main fixes:

* (stas) Added short versions of options to numactl;
* (stas, wblock, rpaulo) Documentation and code fixes during review;
* (kib) updated the userland facing API to not include seq_t;
* fixed up a couple of silly bugs that gcc-4.2 picked up;
* fixed up compile issues on gcc-4.2.

I've tested this on mips32, mips64, x86 non-NUMA (GENERIC) and NUMA hardware.

kib@ has requested that this use the procctl() API rather than adding
new syscalls. procctl() currently doesn't support P_LWPID (ie thread)
based identifiers for any of its manipulation, so I'd have to go and
add that.

I think this is close to what I'd like to commit. I'd appreciate another review.

Thanks,

-adrian