Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:39:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@aciri.org>
To:        bright@wintelcom.net (Alfred Perlstein)
Cc:        rizzo@aciri.org, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPFIREWALL + BRIDGE + IPDIVERT doesn't work?

i assume you have upgraded the .h files in
/usr/include/net and /usr/include/netinet and recompiled
the userland ipfw, right ?

your report is kind of strange because none of the recent
changes (unless you mean the tcp security fixes) involves
additional specifiers in ipfw rules.

Sure the ipfw struct and the pipe descriptor have changed size,
but then the problem would occur for all rules not just the "via"
ones.

can you give use some more detail ?

	cheers
	luigi