Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 00:57:42 EST
From:      Praveen2@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   having a little problem..

hi..

i tried installing free bsd on my second hard drive.. everything goes fine
everytime, but when i restart the computer it says cannot mount root on that
drive.. any clues?  also when i try to clear all the conflicts for the devices
b4 installing the computer locks up, so i skipped kernel modification b4
installation, would that be the problem to this situation??  please reply back
to my email address.. i would really appreciate any help.. thankyou..

praveen