Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:41:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Tomas Pluskal <plusik@pohoda.cz>
To:        sidcarter@symonds.net, <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, <mozilla@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mozilla-devel startup error

I think this problem might be Xft issue, because my mozilla is affected,
too, unless I build it with -D WITHOUT_XFT. The warning about "could not
initalize plugin" is just a warning, it wouldn't core dump.
On my system mozilla-devel segfaults always when compiled with Xft (and
yes, I have Xft correctly installed, it works in opera, openoffice etc.)
I would be happy to help debugging this problem (I would like to see some
antialiasing in mozilla :)

Tomas Pluskal