Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 1995 17:21:25 +1100
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu, roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Make world falling over

>I know  why. Poul-Henning has  been  cleaning the  sysctl interface but  he
>deleted the following lines in sysctl.h.

>So  sysconf.c lacks now  a "#include <sys/time.h>".  It should have been in
>sysconf.c not in sysctl.h. So the fix I suggested should be good.

Right.  I forgot to say in my previous mail that <sys/sysctl.h> is now
almost self contained so the synopsis in sysctl.3 is now almost correct.
It is still necessary to include <sys/types.h> before <sys/sysctl.h>
because sysctl.h uses u_int (which should never be used) and size_t
(which is too much trouble to declare in yet another place).

Bruce