Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2016 17:23:51 +0200
From:      "Maya Khalifa" <mail@22maya.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Take My Free Gift My Friend

My Friend

Now You Can Get One Of The Best Selling Personal Development
Anthony Robbins – Power Talk I Plus II
Sale Page:
Http://Www.Tonyrobbins.Com/Products/Personal-Achievement/Power-Talk.Php
Value : $199

For Absolutely Free Only If You Order Any Course Offered In Our Site

Just Would Like To Keep You Posted
That I'm Adding New Offer Almost Every Day
So Take Look At Www Dot 22maya Dot Com
sorry to make it look strange like that
trying to get my message deliverd

Just Tell Me What Do You Like To Have And What Price You Have In Mind
Sure I Will Give You The Unbeatable Offer Ever Also
I Will Give You Bundle Offer If You Pick More Than One Course
Just Send Us Your Requests
Email Me At Powerlover22@Gmail.Com
Remember I'm Only Her To Help Me Make More Of Yourself :-)

Your Reliable Friend
         Maya

P.S. Time Is Of The Essence On This One Because This Offer Will End Soon
We Respect Your Privacy.
In Case You Don't Like To Receive Any More E-Mails From Me,
Just Reply With "REMOVE" In The Subject Line.