Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:45:52 +0200
From:      Guus Houtzager <guus@houtzager.net>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS + gmirror: how?

Hi,

On Apr 28, 2008, at 3:44 PM, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

>>> I'm rather new to FreeBSD and I'm having trouble with ZFS and
>>> gmirror.
>>> I've used this guide to install FreeBSD 7 on ZFS:
>
> if you use ZFS, use ZFS mirroring.

Ofcourse, but since FreeBSD can't boot from ZFS (yet), I need a
"normal" filesystem for that, and that's the one I want mirrored. I'll
use zfs mirroring for everything else.

Regards,
--
Guus Houtzager                            Email: guus@houtzager.net
           ++?????++ Out of Cheese error. Redo from start.