Date:      Fri, 01 Sep 2000 07:53:32 +0000
From:      rob <europax@home.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Johannes Zwart <johannes@jak.nl>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why not XEmacs, after all?

  After I saw the first post I checked out Xemacs.  I have the latest
port, and it doesn't seem to render web pages very well at all.  In
fact, I couldn't find a single one that looked right.   What am I doing
wrong?

I agree about Netscape.  I am waiting for Mozilla with all of the
features for FreeBSD. I will check out w3m today.   Rob.