Date:      Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:38:17 -0400
From:      Jung-uk Kim <jkim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porting PathScale's EKOPath Compiler Suite

On Thursday 08 September 2011 06:11 pm, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> I have done preliminary porting work of PathScale's open-sourced
> EKOPath Compiler Suite (https://github.com/pathscale).
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/ekopath-devel.tar.bz2

I just uploaded a new tarball, ekopath-devel-20110909.bz2.  The above
URL is now symlinked to it.  This includes PATHAS option (which
enables yasm-based assembler) and other minor improvements.

> Unfortuntely, PathDB builds fine but just crashes ATM.

When PathDB is compiled with GCC, it doesn't crash, BTW.  I haven't
done any investigation yet.

Cheers,

Jung-uk Kim