Date:      Fri, 23 May 2003 16:26:05 -0400
From:      "Corey Grone" <gronec@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CFS in FreeBSD 5.0

I am trying to get the Cryptographic File System (CFS) to run under 5.0, =
and there are several good guides, out there.  However, they all refer =
to the portmap program, and after a little looking, I found out this has =
been deprecated in favor of rpcbind.  I have added =
single_mountd_enable=3D"YES" and mountf_flags=3D"-r" to my rc.conf file. =
 I have created the /null and /crypt directories.  I have added /null =
localhost to my /etc/exports file.  However, when I try to mount the =
/null directory with:
mount_nfs -o port=3D3049,intr,nfsv2 localhost:/null /crypt
I get the error:
[upd6] localhost:/null : NFSPROC_NULL : RPC : Unable to receive; errno =
=3D Connection refused

I am at my wits end, and I would really appreciate any help with this.