Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:22:21 +0000
From:      Dan Boudro <dboudro@nmia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   newbie - file mounting

I've set up my machine so that FreeBSD is on one disk and Linux is on
another.
I can mount my ext2fs (sysid 131) partitions just fine but unfortunately
when I
set up my Linux disk I used an Extended DOS partition (sysid 5) to hold
several
hdax  x=5,6,7 slices.  I'm not having any luck mounting this
partion(s).  Has anyone
done this?
My big dos partition (sysid 6) also mounts ok.
Looking through the docs this may not be supported at all in FreeBSD.