Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 12:04:19 +0200 (MDT)
From:      Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen <ravn@amrose.spo.dk>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Want to write a section of the handbook.

I am about to intergrate my FreeBSD box in an existing NIS-setup, and I
have found that this particular section of the handbook (13.14) still is
unwritten.

Since NIS as well as the automounter is essential to our system (and
perhaps to others as well) I am willing to write a section on intergrating
a FreeBSD box as a client in a NIS/AMD/Sun-Automount based configuration.

Could you please give me a hand with getting started - this is primarily
with regards to which minor issues to consider when writing, as well as
the correct package in which to write (LaTeX, HTML, SGML, Word?).

Additionally help on correcting grammar and punctiuation (as well as
spelling :-) would be appreciated.

Regards,
--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen		"...and...Tubular Bells!"
  http://www.dit.ou.dk/~ravn