Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 1995 02:01:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        KATO Takenori <kato@eclogite.eps.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        peter@jhome.DIALix.COM, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is the Linux emulator not working for you?

On Sat, 16 Dec 1995, KATO Takenori wrote:
> I have rebuilt everything (kernel, include, lkm, lib, bin, sbin,
> usr.bin, usr.sbin and so on), but Executor/Linux (QMAGIC a.out)
> doesn't work as I have reported.   Unfortunately, I didn't run it
> before 1TB support, so I can't compare with old kernel.  (I have not
> succeeded install linux emulator in a 2.1 box yet, so I can't check in
> 2.1 box.)

Thats very strange.  I've had executor/linux working for a few days now.
(I installed one of the older vers from sunsite and it was pretty fast,
upgraded to the newest one from Ardi (or whatever) and its a little choppy
now.  Or maybe its just me...)

Anyhow it works on 2.1 here.  (Are you saying "it didn't work on 2.1" or
"I haven't tried it on 2.1"  either way)

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|