Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:39:50 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newest bt848 driver

Try using a PCI to PCI mode. Not sure about fxtv but you are always
welcome to download dtv-0.0 and hack it out to work in your
environment. There is a problem with single capture with modes
above 320x240 or whatever is half of PAL.

PCI to PCI mode is activate by sending to the driver:

ioctl(video, METEORSVIDEO, &meteor_video)

And use continous capture mode.

I think if you download dtv you will see how simple it is.

ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/dtv-0.0.tar.gz

	Have fun,
	Amancio