Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:06:23 -0700
From:      "Totally Jayyness" <Jayyness@mindspring.com>
To:        "Joe Clarke" <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Gnome Woes

This is what I am doing this time, which is what I should have done the
FIRST time... since I wasn't that far into configuring my FreeBSD box, I
started over.

And this time I am going by what the FreeBSD Handbook says to do in
setting up my Xserver and Client :)

Didn't install the Xserver during setup as the Handbook says to wait and
install it afterwords.  That way I have Xfree-4 instead of 3.x... did
that last night... onto the next step today.