Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 03:46:12 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppp

hello,
I have set up ppp on my freebsd box to connect automatically
and alias ip.
well
my problem is I just want it to connect if someone requests
data from port 80 or port 100, or 23 ...
but I could not make it work with those settings
I tried to setup dfilter option...

also when I try to open netscape on my win95 machine
my freebsd box automatically connects but anyway
netscape still says that it could not find the dns
entry of the site which it is supposed to connect.

what may I be doing wrong???