Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 21:35:47
From:      Peter Coloyan <editor@travelnewsletter.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   iTravelNews.com is coming!

Thanks for reading this!

A travel colleague has suggested that you may be interested in receiving this information.

iTravelNews.com is coming!!!

June 15, 2001

FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO ALL IN THE WORLDWIDE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

Join the 60,000+ who have already subscribed for FREE

Subscribe, and receive your weekly dose of iTravelNews.com, covering;

Industry News  * Press Releases  * Internet Travel  *
Business Travel  * Cruises * Tours  * Hotels  *
Car Rentals  * Resorts  * Specialty Travel  * Legal *
Trivia  * Family Travel  * Comedy  * Health Reports  *
Travel Safety  * Insurance  * Travel Domain Name Sales  *
Travel Industry Stock Watch  * Editorial  * Consulting  *
Meetings & Incentives  * Conventions  * Visitors Bureaus
Travel Knowledge  * Ongoing Education  *
Supplier Specials  * Politics *

To subscribe, simply reply to this email with iSubscribe as the subject, or send
an email to : subscribe@itravelnews.com

For display or classified advertising information and our special, introductory
rates, please email: advertising@itravelnews.com

Check out our consumer newsletter, TravelNewsletter.com, which goes out
to over 320,000 subscribers each week. For advertising information in this
online publication, please email ads@travelnewsletter.com

There is no need to remove - this is a one time mailing. If we have reached
you in error and you were not interested in this information, we apologize
for any inconvenience we have caused.