Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:48:36 -0600
From:      Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
To:        tyler@wapvi.bc.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:i think i found a bug?

You need to install COMPAT3X, you can either have this done for
you when you do world, or you can install it from the cdrom and
I believe the ports as well. Either way, libc.so.3 is from
FreeBSD 3.x ... So install COMPAT3X and all will be well.

As well, you can join #scrollz on efnet and request a newer
FreeBSD binary which is more then likely linked against
libc.so.4 ...

Original message from: Tyler Spivey