Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:53:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      <dillon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        tetsuya@secom-sis.co.jp, dillon@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/15604: Typo in lpd.c

Synopsis: Typo in lpd.c

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: dillon
State-Changed-When: Mon Jan 24 17:43:20 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
The change has been committed.  A review of the code indicates that
the use of the wrong buffer in this case did not introduce any
security holes because 'from' was previously initialized to point
to another buffer of the same size as fromb, and due to the strncpy()
the last element of fromb is already zero anyway.  The whole assignment
could be removed but I'm not that adventureous so I've only fixed
the type-o as indicated in the patch.