Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 01:01:06 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@opt.phys.waseda.ac.jp>
To:        Dave Chapeskie <dchapes@ddm.on.ca>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR's in the queue

Dave Chapeskie wrote:
> I'll reiterate that offer now.  I'm not sure
> what the policy is in giving commit privileges to the ports section
> though.  Anyone know?

  I don't know about it but ... I think we have other things that we
can.

  Should we cross-checking new ports' submissions from other person?
And then follow up PRs like "I check this port and it seems fine." or
"This port does not satisfy portlint."
  Many committers check and commit several ports that is not interested
for him.  We can help them without commit privilege.

  Any comments?

# Of course, I know _I_ should do this...

--
Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@opt.phys.waseda.ac.jp
            // kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp