Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:40:19 +0000
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   adding flex file layout support to the pNFS client

Hi,

I now have a series of patches that adds Flex File layout support to the NF=
Sv4 client
for pNFS.
I am now thinking about how to get them into head.

1 - I could put them up on reviews.freebsd.org, but since they are purely N=
FS patches
     and there is no Flex file layout server to test against (except the on=
e I have in
     a projects tree under subversion), I doubt anyone will want to review =
them.
2 - I could create another projects tree under subversion but, again, I dou=
bt anyone will
      be able to test them and the result will be one large patch to merge =
into head.
3 - I can put them in head as a series of patches and then they will be usa=
ble for testing
      of the pNFS server in the projects area.
Some of these patches are fairly large, but they should not affect current =
operation of
the NFS client.

I am leaning towards #3, but thought I would ask others for comments w.r.t.=
 how I
should do this?

Thanks for any comments, rick