Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:25:35 +0700 (JVT)
From:      Hendra Sentono <hendra@unix.ukdw.ac.id>
To:        Dmitry Baranov <baranov@dima.infonet.ee>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache

On Sat, 10 Jun 1995, Dmitry Baranov wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I am new FreeBSD user and I have a very simle question.
>
> How can I add user's homepage like www.stv.ee/~user
> or www.stv.ee/user under Apache.
>
> Thanks
> Dmitry Baranov

If I'm not wrong, by default, users' html should be located at
their home directory, e.q. the home directory is /usr/home/someone,
they have to make the public_html directory and put their html's there.
(/usr/home/someone/public_html/*.html)

BTW check out your srm.conf or the example srm.conf.ORIG and other conf
files (under /usr/local/www/server/conf, especially the UserDir option).

Hope it helps.

PS. For more information, please refer to the apache documentation
    at http://www.apache.org/

Hendra Sentono				| hendra@students.ukdw.ac.id
Duta Wacana Christian University	| http://www.ukdw.ac.id/
Student of Information Technology	|