Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:42:26 -0500
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        midiostri@in.gr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: xinetd   -   snort

BTW, by running the "top" command, I now can see the network clock doing
its thing, i.e., going out to the atomic clock to sync the proper time....
must work in conjunction with the syncing command in root's cron setup....
anyway, the server time always seems to be right.... now if I could get the
workstations to sync with the "time server"....

At 02:07 PM 8.31.2001 +0300, midiostri@in.gr wrote:
>i'm not using it at the time but i think i'll need it soon.
>I'm prepearing a box that needs to secure the rest of my lan and i want to
back up it with lots of different possible means..

<midiostri@in.gr>, "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
>Subject:	RE: xinetd   -   snort
>
>Dimitri: What do you use xnetd for..? I have it placed in my rc.conf to
>help run a network time check... it worked at first, but now I don't see
>the adjustments anymore....
>
>At 05:08 PM 8.28.2001 +0300, Yonatan Bokovza wrote:

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American