Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 1997 23:20:09 +0900 (JST)
From:      Joe Kelly <joe@gaia.gol.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        joe@gaia.gol.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Laptop Question.

Hello,

I've just got 2 quick questions about Laptops & FreeBSD:

A) Can someone please recommend a good laptop for FreeBSD,
eg DEC (High Note VP), IBM (thinkpad 560) or anything better.

B) I'd like to get a thinkpad 560 but I'm not sure if FreeBSD / Xfree
will work on it. Does anyone know? I see that the latest version
of Xfree (3.2) says that the thinkpad graphics chip (Trident Cyber 9382)
should work. But it seemed kinda vague on it, anyone have first hand
experience on this.

I need to get freebsd up on a laptop asap so any info would be great.

Thanks in advance & Best Regards...Joe Kelly

Joe Kelly 		Global OnLine Japan.	   Email <joe@gol.com>