Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 1995 19:08:26 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        root@dva.in-berlin.de (Boris Staeblow)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which CTM# == 2.0.5R?

As Boris Staeblow wrote:

> Which CTM# is the last before 2.0.5R ? (src and ports)

I doubt it would help you very much.  The final release work has been
done on a branch that's currently being back-integrated into the head
of the CVS tree.  So the last regular CTM update will miss the fixes
from the branch.

The last CTM level i've got for cvs-cur (the exportable CVS-current
tree) is 770.  Since this tree does contain the branch, too (of
course), it might be of some use for all who need it.

I assume, you should wait until the next CTM update appears, it will
contain the bits from 2.0.5R re-integrated.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/