Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:24:25 -0500
From:      Drew Weaver <drew.weaver@thenap.com>
To:        'Enriko Groen' <enriko.groen@netivity.nl>, 'Randy Smith' <randys@amigo.net>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: OT? Server Maint. Practices

Exactly, I do the same thing. I have scripts that add special (dedicated,
static IP accouts) to radius, scripts that add zones and named.conf
designations to my dns servers and et cetera, and I make sure that even the
dial up users can do most of their maintenance themselves, IE Pop lock
clearing and et cetera.

Always looking for more ways to give me some day dreaming time =)

-Drew