Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 1995 14:14:18 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        stuart@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Subject:   sendmail.cf "Smart" relay host

Just to say Thanks again for the folks who reccomended I use	DS	as in
	DSeikon.regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
in my
	/etc/sendmail.cf file
it works a treat, my outgoing mqueue flushes really fast now,
no long waits anymore, keeping the modem line open (& paying phone company)
just to flush the outgoing spool.

Of course the wait for incoming sup went away when I converted to Poul-Henning'sCTM (patches by email), the 2 together should significantly reduce the phone
bill :-)	Thanks Guys :-)

I reccomend both to anyone with high phone bills :-)

Julian S	Munich