Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 14:41:24 -0400
From:      Derrick Brown <gte291e@prism.gatech.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Cool Page!  Your page rules.  Too cool.  Great design.

--------------BB2D82DA410F08A163B4609C

Please forward this message to Squirrel.
 Linux Resources by Topic
Your page SUCKS.
You don't like that do you.  Well I don't mean it, but...
You thought you were getting a friendly letter.  Remeber that the next
time you decide to make a bogus description.  This slows the web down.
I was interested in FreeBSD, but this kind of webstuff really
disheartens me.  I'm reconsidering getting FreeBSD.  Use taste when
designing web pages, please.  You hurt FreeBSD's business.  That's
against the entire point of your page.

Sincerly,
Slowed-Down.

--------------BB2D82DA410F08A163B4609C

<HTML>
Please forward this message to Squirrel.
<BR>&nbsp;<A HREF="http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~spatula/linux/">Linux Resources
by Topic</A>
<BR>Your page SUCKS.
<BR>You don't like that do you.&nbsp; Well I don't mean it, but...
<BR>You thought you were getting a friendly letter.&nbsp; Remeber that
the next time you decide to make a bogus description.&nbsp; This slows
the web down.&nbsp; I was interested in FreeBSD, but this kind of webstuff
really disheartens me.&nbsp; I'm reconsidering getting FreeBSD.&nbsp; Use
taste when designing web pages, please.&nbsp; You hurt FreeBSD's business.&nbsp;
That's against the entire point of your page.

<P>Sincerly,
<BR>Slowed-Down.</HTML>

--------------BB2D82DA410F08A163B4609C--