Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 09:29:36 +0300
From:      Juha-Matti Liukkonen <jml@cubical.fi>
To:        Marko Rebrina <mrebrina@jagor.srce.hr>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asus ISDNLink 128K (PCI)

Hi,

as far as I know, the HFC-S chipset is not supported by isdn4bsd in its
PCI incarnation (some HFC-S based ISA card is supported, though).
Someone was working on the PCI attachment some time ago, but I have not
heard of any progress.

Does anyone know what the status of HFC-S/PCI support is? I seem to have
one of those lying around as well, so if there has been no progress, I
might start to look for the chipset documentation myself... :-)

Cheers,
	- Juha

Marko Rebrina wrote:

> Hi
> Howto setup this card to work with FreeBSD ?
> ASUS ISDNLink 128K (HFC 2BDS0 PCI)
>
> Linux:
> HiSax: HFC-PCI driver Rev. 1.34.6.5
> PCI: Found IRQ 10 for device 00:09.0
> HiSax: HFC-PCI card manufacturer: Asuscom/Askey card name: 675
> HFC-PCI: defined at mem 0xd08ca000 fifo 0xcf618000(0xf618000) IRQ 10 HZ 100
> HFC_PCI: resetting card
> HFC 2BDS0 PCI: IRQ 10 count 0
> HFC 2BDS0 PCI: IRQ 10 count 34
>
> FreeBSD:
>
> pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x1043, dev=0x0675) at 9.0 irq 10
>
> --
>   -o)      // Marko Rebrina, http://jagor.srce.hr/~mrebrina, ICQ:20358351 \\
>   /\\
>  _\_v      Serving FREE beer to the users of the FREE Linux of a FREE world

Juha-Matti Liukkonen, Cubical Solutions Ltd
Phone: +358(0)405280142
Email: jml@cubical.fi