Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dynamic DNS

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 18 Sep 98, at 19:55, gummibear@we.mediaone.net wrote:
>
> Yes, it can be done.  Look at the websites I mentioned in my original post.
>
> See the URL in my signature for details on setting up a subnet at home.
> It's not all in one place, but it's there.

Good thing I saved your post! :)  Yeah, I was going to take a look at all
those sites when I had some free time.  Anyways, unfortunately I have to
reinstall my system, because I get the infamous "file system full" message
concerning my root directory.  Perhaps there is an easier way to fix it?

Well, thanks for the list of sites to check out, and I'll take a look at
you're subnet info.  Maybe I can make it work. :)

Joey Bear Garcia