Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 18:33:59 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Donald Burr' <dburr@pobox.com>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Stability problems in 3.3-R?

Well, I had 3.3-RC on my box and now I have 3.3-RELEASE.  I had no problems
at all except for one and that I tracked down to what I'll call user error.
I also have similar hardware as you do.

k6/2-300, 64mb ram, fic 503+ w/ VIA MVP4 chipset.

It may help to get a panic and possibly a crash dump to the list to get
someone's opinion on the errors your getting.

But to answer your original question, I don't believe there are issues
specific to 3.3-RC (or release) with your hardware that would cause frequent
(if any) panics.

-Chris