Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:30:16 -0500
From:      Marc Duchesneau <mduches1@Matrox.COM>
To:        Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd.Org
Subject:   Dell Poweredge & Perc 3/Si ctlr

Hello All,

	I've been busy searching the mailing list concerning the now infamous Perc=
=20
controller on PowerEdge systems.  I know it is now supported by FreeBsd 4.2.
However, i happen to be a newbie with FreeBSD and i can't get the RAID=20
working on my PowerEdge, when i enable RAID in the bios FreeBSD does'nt see=
=20
the disks but if i enable only SCSI it work.  anyone know what i am talking=
=20
about??

Marc Duchesneau
Technicien R=E9seau
Les Syst=E8mes =C9lectroniques Matrox
1055 St-R=E9gis
Dorval, Qu=E9bec
H9P 2T4

t=E9l.: (514) 822-6000 ext.2321
fax:  (514) 822-6262
www.matrox.com
E-Mail:mduches1@matrox.com

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda, Jedi Master