Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/37044: lesstif needs an update

>Number:         37044
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       lesstif needs an update
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Lesstif is now at version  0.93.18, so our port is outdated.
>How-To-Repeat:
Admitedly lesstif is not interesting anymore as Openmotif is free for opensource OSs. I suggest we simply nuke it, but an adventurous indivivual might try the following...
>Fix:
add open-motif as a dependency and make lesstif build with the real openmotif (itīs an option in the configure script). that way the port will be more stable that it ever was, and people that for some strange religious misconception donīt like the openmotif license will have an alternative