Date:      Sun, 04 Oct 2009 11:09:35 +0900 (JST)
From:      Maho NAKATA <chat95@mac.com>
To:        shuvaev@physik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Cc:        sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu, miwi@freebsd.org, avg@icyb.net.ua, mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org, freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, sfourman@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: Problem building Openoffice 3.1.1 at -current

Hi Alexey,

From: Alexey Shuvaev <shuvaev@physik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 02:34:52 +0200

> I hate OOO...
me too...

> With the attached patch I was able to complete the build on
> amd64 9-CURRENT. Will charge 9-amd64-Ports and 9-i386-Ports tinderboxes
> to test in a clean environment. Testing on 8-RC is still welcome.
> Just drop patch-OOO_XXX_CURRENT into files/ and try to rebuild.

many thanks for your patch. and it looks okay.

BUT Please sign to SCA, otherwise we cannot upstream.
http://porting.openoffice.org/freebsd/

If you would like to submit patches for OpenOffice.org, please fill out and submit SCA (or JCA or CA), (announcement). otherwise, we won't commit them, even for the FreeBSD ports cvs repo. If you want to learn more, please check the License FAQ. Here is a list of people who have signed the SCA, JCA and CA.

thanks
-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , http://ja.openoffice.org/
   Nakata Maho's PGP public keys: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt